Kuwait's Madina to merge with real estate firm
Kuwait City, February 8, 2009
Kuwaiti investment firm Al-Madina for Finance and Investment Co said on Sunday it had agreed to merge with local real estate firm Sarh Al-Madina Real Estate Development Co.
The two firms have signed an initial memorandum of understanding for the deal, Madina said on the Kuwaiti bourse website. No more details were immediately available.
Several Kuwaiti investment firms have said they would consider selling stakes or merging to help cope with a global financial crisis. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track