DSI to recruit 100 new staff
Dubai, February 18, 2009
Drake & Scull International (DSI), a leading MEP services provider, is holding an open day to recruit skilled talent.
DSI has recruited 725 new staff in the last six months, and is now looking to fill over 100 new positions, ranging from back office operations to project managers and directors for all its business streamlines.
The open day will be held at DSI’s offices in Dubai Investment Park, on February 21.
The event will give prospective employees the opportunity to meet with DSI recruitment officers and explore opportunities within the Company. The initiative is part of DSI’s ongoing efforts to identify promising talent and skills and develop such competencies into exceptional careers.
“As a large-scale contracting company, right now we are faced with a valuable opportunity which enables us to secure a lot of the skill we require,” said DSI chief corporate affairs officer Zeina Tabari.
“We have a very wide and comprehensive expansion plan for DSI, for which we need the best staff available. This is the perfect opportunity to recruit some of the top minds which have been working in the industry in recent years.”
The company intends to expand its existing civil contracting and MEP services business in response to growth in existing markets. DSI will also add new capabilities to its portfolio, enhancing opportunities for growth.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi