DSI to recruit 100 new staff
Dubai, February 18, 2009
Drake & Scull International (DSI), a leading MEP services provider, is holding an open day to recruit skilled talent.
DSI has recruited 725 new staff in the last six months, and is now looking to fill over 100 new positions, ranging from back office operations to project managers and directors for all its business streamlines.
The open day will be held at DSI’s offices in Dubai Investment Park, on February 21.
The event will give prospective employees the opportunity to meet with DSI recruitment officers and explore opportunities within the Company. The initiative is part of DSI’s ongoing efforts to identify promising talent and skills and develop such competencies into exceptional careers.
“As a large-scale contracting company, right now we are faced with a valuable opportunity which enables us to secure a lot of the skill we require,” said DSI chief corporate affairs officer Zeina Tabari.
“We have a very wide and comprehensive expansion plan for DSI, for which we need the best staff available. This is the perfect opportunity to recruit some of the top minds which have been working in the industry in recent years.”
The company intends to expand its existing civil contracting and MEP services business in response to growth in existing markets. DSI will also add new capabilities to its portfolio, enhancing opportunities for growth.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower