Reidin.com launches retail property database
Dubai, March 4, 2009
Reidin.com, a leading online information services provider, has launched ‘RetailFocus’, to deliver a database of retail real estate information.
The database will feature malls, shopping centres, tenants, projects and retail real estate deals along with retail real estate news and research reports.
In addition to the introduction of its fourth property and real estate related product to the market, the company also unveiled a new corporate website concept earlier this month.
The change in the interface of the Reidin.com website to become a more navigable portal is in line with its commitment to further extending the scope of the information, which it provides to visitors of the site.
Reidin.com has pioneered the concept of providing extensive and interlinked databases of shopping centre and retailer profiles, gross leasable area (GLA), footfall statistics, price data, news, research, upcoming retail projects, owners, developers, and property manager profiles, all of which are supported by analysis and advanced comparison tools, and a powerful search engine.
“It also offers a comprehensive repository of research reports sourced from top consultancies and research partners, while helping users perform country and city level comparative analysis with through its powerful online tools,” said Ahmet Kayhan, chief, Reidin.com.
The company has entered into strategic partnership agreements with more than 200 major firms, to create a one-of-a-kind database that will be regarded as the most trusted source for information about the real estate sector in the emerging markets.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract