Deyaar to hand over Madison Residency
Dubai, April 16, 2009
Deyaar Development, a leading real estate company, will handover all residential units at Madison Residency to home owners on May 16.
The company is also organising an orientation program to advise all home owners on the handover process ahead of the scheduled delivery.
Madison Residency is the first project to be delivered by Deyaar in 2009.
The orientation program is aimed at updating customers with the final documentation procedure for their respective properties as well as presenting the 2009 building operating budget and facilities management contract.
Additionally an explanation of the building systems, amenities and personnel will be given.
The program will take place on April 18, at the Grand Hyatt hotel in the presence of senior Deyaar executives.
This project will be the first of seven buildings projected to be handed over in 2009 by Deyaar.
Located at the Technology, E-Commerce and Media (Tecom) free zone, along Sheikh Zayed Road, Madison Residency comprises 312 residential units, including 161 luxurious studio apartments, 52 one-bedroom and 99 two-bedroom apartments.
The tower is well-equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, including a health club, swimming pool, roof garden, underground parking, high-end security systems and access to extensive retail facilities, and an impressive stone entrance and lobby area.
“Positioned in one of Dubai's most prestigious and sought-after locations, Madison Residency stands out for its close proximity to the key business hubs of Dubai and the world-class lifestyle it provides,” said Markus Giebel, chief executive officer of Deyaar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna