Al Baddad opens third Saudi branch
Riyadh, April 22, 2009
Al Baddad International, one of Al Baddad Global’s group companies, opened its new branch in the city of Dammam, in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia.
The new 20,600 sq ft branch offers customers a wide range of landscaping and gardening equipment in addition to full-fledged section for leasing mobile halls, tents and all equipment/accessories for outdoor sports.
The branch also provides ready-made housing units (standard and luxurious) for the purposes of setting-up humanitarian project posts.
'This branch is a significant step in the company’s expansion strategy,' said Zayed Al Baddad, chairman of the Board / general manager, Al Baddad International Group.
Al Baddad International has been present in the Saudi markets for over 8 years.
Al Baddad International is a leading provider and contributor to the success of major cultural and sporting activities. The new Dammam showroom, with its integrated post-sale maintenance services, also presents garden furniture and equipments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring