Al Hamra to handover 1,000 more luxury units
Ras Al Khaimah, April 29, 2009
Al Hamra Village, Ras Al Khaimah's exclusive luxury residential and leisure development, is set to deliver a fresh supply of nearly 1,000 housing units after handing over 385 villas and some 310 flats in the Marina building in the first phase.
Located south of Ras Al Khaimah City, the 2.5 million square-meter residential community is a picturesque sight set against a backdrop of salt water lagoons, a championship golf course and its own marina.
The company said the second phase of development, offering 400 townhouses and villas and 600 flats was nearing completion.
Al Hamra Village further revealed that up to 85 per cent of units within second phase has been sold out and delivery of units is expected to be completed by August 2009.
The construction on Phase 3 of Al Hamra Village, on the other hand, has been well ahead of schedule with a phased handover of units scheduled between September 2009 and March 2011.
Al Hamra Village offers freehold property options and features an excellent range of amenities within a highly secure, safe, vibrant and luxurious community.
Romain Felber, general manager, Al Hamra Village, said: "Ras Al Khaimah has become a popular destination for tourist and business travellers, while there is also a growing number of people who have chosen to live and take advantage of the exciting new opportunities in the emirate."
Al Hamra Village has been created primarily to complement the emirate's growing reputation as a choice destination for business, leisure and home living.
The unique development has been expertly designed to allow residents to fulfil their dream lifestyle and redefine the meaning of luxury living.
"Moreover, Phase 2 delivers a fresh supply of nearly 1,000 housing units, which will certainly address the growing demand for residential properties in the emirate," Felber added.
Al Hamra Village has also disclosed that the planning for Phase 4 of the residential project is now being finalised and will begin construction soon.
Aside from a range of leisure and recreational facilities, Al Hamra Village is also fully equipped with essential utilities and services such as efficient electricity and water billing through a card billing system, petrol and diesel distribution pontoon and dispensers and boating facilities within the Marina Yacht Club among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract