The Wave, Muscat starts handing over homes
Muscat, May 18, 2009
The Wave, Muscat, Oman’s pioneering freehold integrated tourism resort, has started the hand-over of homes to the first Omani families.
“This is a proud moment for The Wave, Muscat, as we are lending further momentum to the evolution of the first multicultural community in the Sultanate,” said Abdulla Al Shidi, deputy CEO, The Wave, Muscat.
The new families, joining more than 35 other families already living at The Wave, Muscat, expressed their happiness to be part of community which has indeed become a referral point in the development of integrated lifestyle communities in the Sultanate.
The Wave, Muscat is being developed through a joint venture comprising Oman’s Waterfront Investments (representing the Government of the Sultanate of Oman), National Investment funds Company (representing the Omani Pension Funds), and the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom