Durrat showcases projects at Doha expo
Manama, May 28, 2009
Durrat Marina is taking part jointly with Durrat Al Bahrain in a major real estate exhibition in Qatar.
Qatar Real Estate Exhibition (QREX) is currently being held in Doha until tomorrow.
Durrat Marina is displaying in a prominent location in the five-day exhibition at the new Doha Exhibition Centre, to add to the success the company achieved in recent exhibitions in Abu Dhabi and France.
'Exhibitions and conferences such as QREX create a good opportunity to meet decision makers and key players in the industry,' said Durrat Marina chief executive officer Waleed Ishaq Saffy.
'We share our expertise, discuss new trends, and put strategies to thrive the market. Durrat Marina is proving to be an emerging and promising luxurious marina development project not only in Bahrain, but on regional and international scales.
'The interest we found between visitors and potential investors in the recent exhibitions has fuelled us to be as active as we shall be in similar large exhibitions,' Saffy added.
With the recent developments in the sector, investors have become more focused than ever and are widely participating in exhibitions and conferences. Recent events such as the premier annual Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2009 - which was held last month - were extended for further days with more-than-expected footfalls.
In its fourth year, QREX has become the premier international exhibition in Qatar for real estate and investment, bringing together hundreds of companies from the GCC and abroad to offer opportunities to showcase projects and real estate investment services, and meet decision-makers to present the findings in the latest investment opportunities in the domestic and international real estate sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum