Al Salam launches new property finance scheme
Manama, May 30, 2009
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain has announced the launch of a new property funding scheme, Dari property financing, which offers customers a repayment period of 30 years.
The Al Salam Bank's scheme is aimed at achieving the desires of its customers to own their dream properties, the bank said in a statement.
Dari is Shari’a compliant that offers to customers various types of contracts that matches the multi purposes property financing including purchasing houses, commercial and investment apartments, commercial and investment real estates, lands and financing home building or home extension.
It is in continuation of a series of promotional campaigns by Al Salam Bank for special products, said the statement.
Dari is designed to match the bank’s customers need through flexible, relaxed and long-term repayment period of up to 30 years, it noted.
Nabeel Al Tattan, executive vice president-head of Mena, said that Dari becomes significant owing to the rapid growth and development of the real estate sector which Bahrain is witnessing nowadays.
The capacity of this product meets the needs of customers through simple and innovative solutions, he noted.
Al Tattan, asserted that the benefits of this campaign come under the framework of quick service to the bank’s customers hinting that the bank will exempt those who apply for Dari from any hidden charges.
'Additionally, the bank provides its customers with simple repayment system at competitive rates to match the needs of their purchasing abilities,' he added.
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain has started receiving Dari Property Financing application requests at its main branch in Seef district and its Business Centre in Bahrain City Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract