Deyaar to hand over 470 DSO units
Dubai, June 3, 2009
Deyaar Development, a regional real estate company, said it will hand over all 470 residential units at four of its residential projects - the Coral, Jade, Ruby and Sapphire Residences - at Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) later this month.
This follows the recent delivery of all 312 units at Madison Residency in the Tecom free zone, and brings the total number of projects delivered in the first six months of this year by Deyaar to five.
In line with the company’s earlier stated commitment to delivering seven projects in 2009, it will hand over two additional projects in Business Bay – The Citadel, a state-of-the-art commercial tower, and Hamilton Residency, a contemporary residential tower – later this year.
“We are extremely pleased to announce the handover of our four residential projects in Dubai Silicon Oasis, one of the city’s key master-planned communities, combining a range of business and lifestyle conveniences,” said Markus Giebel, chief executive officer of Deyaar.
The projects, comprising a range of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, feature a range of amenities, including a large open-air leisure deck, swimming pool, and garden and barbeque areas.
Additional attractions include men’s and women’s health clubs, ample parking and 24-hour security.
'Following the delivery of Madison Residency last month, we are on track to hand over more than 1,300 units this year. We look forward to welcoming more Deyaar customers to their new homes in the months to come,' he pointed out.
Deyaar also announced that it will host an orientation program for handover process, final settlement procedures and documentation ahead of the scheduled delivery.
The presentation will also cover the 2009 operating budget for the building as well as the facilities management contract. Additionally, an overview of the building systems, amenities and personnel in charge will be shared with the respective homeowners.
At the orientation, Deyaar will also announce a price reduction schedule for the four projects. The customers will be able to avail of Deyaar’s Easy Payment Plan, which provides repayment tenures of up to five years to assist the owners amidst constraints in the credit market.
The orientation session will take place on Saturday at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, in the presence of senior Deyaar executives.
The customer orientation program and scheduled handover of the four residential towers at DSO underscore Deyaar's commitment to customer service excellence, Giebel added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils luxury homes in ‘BLVD Crescent’
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts