Emaar delivers Alma townhomes
Dubai, June 16, 2009
Emaar Properties has highlighted its commitment to project delivery, despite the challenges of the global financial crisis, with the hand over of Alma townhomes in Arabian Ranches five months ahead of schedule.
The company had recently also completed and handed over La Avenida, a cluster of 17 luxury villas within Arabian Ranches, eight months ahead of schedule.
A community of 212 luxury homes, Alma townhomes in Arabian Ranches had gained overwhelming investor response when launched in 2007.
Emaar was to have delivered the homes in end-November but has now completed the villas, which are being handed over. Customers are given a preview of the homes before the hand-over process starts this week, said a senior official.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director – UAE, Emaar Properties, said: 'We have an established track-record in delivering projects with several thousand homes handed over in Dubai and other key markets globally.'
'Emaar is reiterating our commitment to customers with the completion and hand over of Alma townhomes and La Avenida several months ahead of schedule.'
“Emaar achieved this milestone by working in close cooperation with contractors and consultants with a focus on optimising resource use efficiency and maximising productivity. This is in line with our growth strategy to identify opportunities that co-existed with the unprecedented challenges of the global financial crisis,” he explained.
Located in District II of Arabian Ranches, the established master-planned community by Emaar, the Spanish-styled Alma townhomes enjoy a prime location and are in close proximity to several Dubai landmarks and business nerve-centres including Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Investment Park, Global Village, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City.
The homes also offer easy access to the city’s premier leisure destinations such as the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club.
Besides this, the community features an established school – JESS, the Hayya! Health Club, retail centres and healthcare facilities. The two-storeyed, lakefront Alma homes range in size from 2,400 to 3,150 sq ft, and feature luxury finishes and fittings.
Emaar is progressing on the completion of its projects, which are in varying stages of development. The company has four established communities in Dubai already – Emirates Living, Arabian Ranches, Dubai Marina and Downtown Burj Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings