Deyaar to hand over Lebanese project in July
Dubai, June 17, 2009
Deyaar Development, a regional real estate company, said it will deliver in July all units at Saifi Village II, its premier luxury project in Lebanon, in line with its commitment to hand over seven projects in 2009.
Saifi Village II comprises 72 state-of-the-art, upscale apartments and penthouses strategically located within the landmark Beirut City Center master development.
Designed by leading Beirut-based architecture firm, Nabil Gholam, Saifi Village II overlooks the iconic Martyr’s Square and Debbas Piazza.
“The Beirut City Center is a truly prestigious address in Lebanon and Saifi Village II is strategically located at the confluence of this premier social, business and cultural district,” Markus Giebel, chief executive of Deyaar, said.
“The project offers residents an inspirational lifestyle and a chic environment along with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities. We believe Saifi Village II will be a landmark within the Beirut City Center that fully meets the expectations and living standards of our valued customer base in Lebanon.”
Deyaar has already invested over $200 million over the past four years in multiple projects within the Lebanese capital as well as the towns of Baabdat and Falougha. The company is actively looking for new opportunities to expand its presence in the country.
"Lebanon represents an important market for Deyaar outside the Gulf region. Deyaar is already an active international investor within Lebanon’s real estate market and we look forward to further expand our presence here by continuing to explore new opportunities for partnerships and direct investments."
"Saifi Village II is the sixth project to be delivered by Deyaar in 2009 and we remain committed to our target of delivering seven projects in 2009,” said Giebel.
Beirut City Center is a unique master development that seamlessly integrates business, leisure and residential developments in the same neighborhood to create a contemporary hub unlike any other in Beirut.
The project is being developed by Solidere, Lebanon’s leading master developer.
“Saifi Village II occupies a place of pride within Beirut City Center and is certain to become a landmark for residents and visitors of the district,” said Mounir Douaidy, general manager and financial director, Solidere.
“As a trusted and leading international developer, Deyaar aptly embodies the excellence and quality that this beautiful master development stands for. We look forward to welcoming the new wave of Deyaar residents to Beirut City Center,” he added.
Situated in the prestigious downtown area, Saifi Village II comprises four blocks of ultra-chic 2-, 3-, 4- bedroom apartments and penthouses sitting amidst landscaped areas and gardens. In addition to the 72 residential units, the project also includes numerous retail units.
Amenities and facilities at the project include ample parking space, basement storage facilities, and 24 hours security.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings