CBRE leasing agent for Jawad, Al Tashani
Manama, June 27, 2009
US-based real estate firm CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) has been appointed by leading business groups Mohammed Jawad and Al Tashani Holding as leasing agent for their new office building located in the prominent Seef District.
The new site, Al Daheia, comprises ten floors of purpose-built, high specification space across 2410 sq mt (net letable area) which includes staff amenities on all floors, three floors of secure parking, state-of-the-art reception areas and two high speed lifts.
“We are delighted to offer this building for lease as it offers new or established commercial enterprises flexible office suites at attractive rates enabling companies to create efficient work spaces while allowing for expansion as needs dictate,” said Steve Mayes, manager, sales and agency, CBRE Bahrain.
“CB Richard Ellis believes that its prominent location and first class amenities will prove to be very popular with professional firms seeking a prestigious address.”
Competitive rates are on a range of units from 115 sq mt to 126 sq mt are being marketed by CBRE to provide prospective tenants with a base to fit-out according to their individual specification and branding requirements.
CB Richard Ellis opened its first office in Bahrain in November 2008 as part of a broader regional expansion programme for the UAE, with existing offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. – TradeArabia News Arabia
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale