Marina West to sponsor property expo
Manama, June 30, 2009
Marina West, Bahrain’s leading gated beachfront residential community, will support an upcoming international property exhibition in Bahrain as a platinum sponsor.
The sixth Bahrain International Property Exhibition (Bipex 2009) which will be held from the October 14 to 16 at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
“Bipex has become a proven showcase in the regional property calendar for a number of years. It capitalises on Bahrain's prime geographic positioning as a strategic events hub” said Mohammed Khalil Alsayed, chairman of Bipex organising committee.
"It has been our pleasure to work with Bipex on past events; this year we will be showcasing our prime Marina West development," said Mahmood Janahi, CEO of Marina West.
Bipex 2009 is regarded as a premium property event. Bipex 2008 gathered 98 participants originating from the UK, Portugal, India, The Philippines, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Bahrain presenting urban development and infrastructural projects to a value of $50 billion. Its attendance broke previous records attracting 13,500 visitors.
Bipex 2009 is viewed as a vital catalyst in the restoration of sentiment toward regional property markets in the Bahrain and its GCC neighbours, which as a predominantly tax free environments offer an increasingly opportune future for investment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract