Marina West to sponsor property expo
Manama, June 30, 2009
Marina West, Bahrain’s leading gated beachfront residential community, will support an upcoming international property exhibition in Bahrain as a platinum sponsor.
The sixth Bahrain International Property Exhibition (Bipex 2009) which will be held from the October 14 to 16 at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
“Bipex has become a proven showcase in the regional property calendar for a number of years. It capitalises on Bahrain's prime geographic positioning as a strategic events hub” said Mohammed Khalil Alsayed, chairman of Bipex organising committee.
"It has been our pleasure to work with Bipex on past events; this year we will be showcasing our prime Marina West development," said Mahmood Janahi, CEO of Marina West.
Bipex 2009 is regarded as a premium property event. Bipex 2008 gathered 98 participants originating from the UK, Portugal, India, The Philippines, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Bahrain presenting urban development and infrastructural projects to a value of $50 billion. Its attendance broke previous records attracting 13,500 visitors.
Bipex 2009 is viewed as a vital catalyst in the restoration of sentiment toward regional property markets in the Bahrain and its GCC neighbours, which as a predominantly tax free environments offer an increasingly opportune future for investment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract
- Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture