Select’s Al Marjan housing project on track
Dubai, July 14, 2009
Joint developers Select Group and Select Property said that the final piling and layout are underway for the foundations of a residential development on Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah, as it remains on schedule for its June 2011 completion.
The joint developers have likewise fully completed all construction requirements and complied with the escrow account regulations of Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (Rakia), the government body responsible for the socioeconomic growth of the emirate, as properties within the exciting residential development are now being offered in various lengthy and attractive payment plans.
Pacific is located in a prime location at the top isle of Al Marjan Island, the first-of-its-kind man-made island, offering exclusive private beaches as well as 24-hour security, rooftop infinity pools and health clubs, saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis.
The development is equipped with a full range of complementary facilities and amenities, including several dining and shopping outlets.
"Maintaining a healthy pace of development is one of our key priorities, which is why we are closely and constantly monitoring the progress of the Pacific as well as the rest of the property developments on Al Marjan Island,” said Yehia Kambris, general manager, Rakia Real Estate Regulatory Agency.
“Rakia has also been coordinating with all developers to ensure that all properties are built according to the highest quality standards and specifications that we have set beforehand” Kambris added.
“At the same time, we are making sure to protect the interest of investors by strictly enforcing the escrow account regulations."
Rahail Aslam, CEO Select Group, said: "Pacific will be one of the most exciting and relaxing residential destinations in the region, featuring a wide variety of contemporary residences within a delightfully landscaped beachfront community.
“The project will certainly be one of the key highlights of Al Marjan Island, complementing the growing reputation of Ras Al Khaimah as a fast-emerging lifestyle destination in the region. It has been a great advantage for us that Rakia has been providing invaluable strategic support, which has contributed in the smooth transition of the various phases of development and has helped us stay well within the construction schedule."
Pacific consists of six contemporary designed residences: Samoa, Bora Bora, Tonga, Polynesia, Fiji and Tahiti, each offering panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and the natural surroundings of Ras Al Khaimah.
The residential complex will have a range of spacious studios, one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom beach duplexes, Gulf suites and Pacific suites.
Each beach duplex is located on the ground and first floor, allowing residents to fully exploit Pacific’s beachfront location and also enjoy a private garden area. While the Pacific suites offer views from a private balcony, the Gulf suites are located at the tip of each residence. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract