Bahra wins SASO certification
Jeddah, July 18, 2009
Bahra Cables Company (BCC), established under CPC Group of companies to manufacture and distribute electric cables, has received the Saudi Arabian Standards Organisation (SASO) certification for its building wire products.
The SASO quality certification was received for BCC’s building wire products ranging from 450 to 750 volts, and for the strength cable ranging from 1 to 3 kilo-volts.
Bahra cables are Saudi manufactured cables and distributed all over Saudi Arabia. There is a huge demand on cables as Saudi Arabia is witnessing more than 800 new projects for more than $500 billion, said a statement.
“Obtaining the SASO certificate is one of huge steps for Bahra Cables,” said Talal Idriss, CEO of BCC.
“We are demonstrating that our products are one of a kind manufactured with the latest technologies,” he added.
“Saudi Arabia’s power-generation capacity and demand is increasing as its population is continuing to grow,” said Dr Faysal Alaquil, CPC director of business development and official spokesperson.
“We are proud of Bahra Cables Company’s role in helping the Saudi Arabia meet its growing need for reliable energy,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing