Sakana signs financing deal
Manama, August 5, 2009
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions has signed an agreement with City View Real Estate Development Company to provide mortgage finance.
Under the agreement, Sakana and BBK will provide Sharia-compliant mortgage financing for the City View project near Dana Mall.
The project is being implemented by City View Real Estate Development Company, a joint venture between Shamil Bank and Ebrahim Abdul Aal Group.
The agreement was signed at a ceremony hosted at the Shamil Bank headquarters in Seef district.
'In utilising Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions to offer Sharia-compliant financing to City View buyers, we are tapping into the synergies that have been built up as part of our banking organisation over the years,' said Shamil Bank investment banking manager Hisham A Rahman Khalifa.
'Recognising and benefiting from such synergies is crucial in today's stressed markets.'
'Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions is pleased to provide mortgage finance to the Landmark City View project being developed in the heart of the city,' said Sakana chief executive officer R Lakshmanan.
'As we continue to weather the current market conditions, we are expanding our partnership with developers to provide a wide range of choice to customers.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna