wasl updates government bodies on projects
Dubai, August 29, 2009
wasl, the asset management group owned by Dubai Real Estate Corporation (DREC), has updated officials of key Dubai Government organisations on the status of its completed and upcoming projects.
wasl offered details on the availability of residential accommodation at its Ras Al Khor, Muhaisnah and Rashidiyah developments.
“This is part of our strategy to focus on giving priority to government staff in terms of price, facilities and other special features,” said Hesham Al Qassim, CEO of wasl and Dubai Real Estate Corporation.
“We took them through wasl’s current and future projects, in addition to throwing light on demands in the leasing sector,” he added.
“The meetings offered detailed descriptions on a number of lease projects such as the Ras Al Khor project that is renamed ‘Samari Residences’ and the Muhaisnah project that has been divided into ‘wasl Oasis North’ and ‘wasl Oasis South’. We are also developing villas in Rashidiyah that were recently launched under the name of ‘Al Rahaal Townhouses’ and will soon be ready for leasing.”
wasl’s property management team further organised an open day at the Samari Residences, drawing a significant number of government employees to the site. The management said the project would be open for leasing to government employees as well as the general public in phases commencing October.
Samari Residences located close to the Dubai-Hatta Highway boasts a total built up area of 2.4 million sq ft with 19 residential buildings, making it the first significant community living development in the area.
A leading asset management company, wasl’s services include leasing of residential apartments and villas, commercial units as well as industrial land plots. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes