Tameer Silver Tower reaches 26th floor
Dubai, September 28, 2009
Construction of Tameer’s exclusive 31-storey Silver Tower, located in Dubai’s prestigious Business Bay, is progressing well with the 22nd typical floor of the superstructure getting completed recently.
According to company officials, the firm is expected to deliver the completed project in 2010.
The development is advancing well and construction passed the 60 per cent mark some time ago. Sources in Tameer confirmed that the slab for the 26th floor has been completed and the core wall has reached the 28th floor.
Tameer is looking forward to handing over the completed units to owners and investors, said a senior official.
At a height of 148 meters, the tower, with its silver aluminum facade and ultra-smart glass architecture, Tameer’s Silver Tower is set to become one of Dubai’s leading landmarks.
Once completed, the building will comprise 260 offices of varying sizes, all characterized by the highest standards of design and construction, he noted.
In addition to offering premium office space, Silver Tower will also be home to a fully-equipped health club, 748 private parking spaces, retail and commercial outlets, a cafeteria and more, spread across a total area of around 700,000 sq. ft.
Silver Tower is ideally situated in Business Bay, offering residents easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road, Burj Dubai Downtown, Dubai Airport, Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City and the Jebel Ali Free Zone.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation