GHC to sponsor Bipex 2009
Manama, October 3, 2009
Gulf Holding Company (GHC), a Kuwait-based diversified holding company, will participate as Diamond Sponsor in an upcoming international real estate show in Bahrain.
The sixth edition of Bahrain International Property Exhibition will be held at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre from October14 to 16.
Bipex, Bahrain’s premier property exhibition, which celebrates the best in architecture, urban planning and design, is expecting to outdo its 2008 performance when it attracted a record 13,500 visitors and 98 exhibitors from around the world to showcase urban development and infrastructural projects worth $50 billion.
GHC will showcase its portfolio of investment products under its Signature Series, which covers the realty and infrastructure sectors.
GHC will present scale modules of its mixed-use Villa Royale project in Morocco and provide updates on projects currently underway in Bahrain, including Villamar @ the Harbour, Downtown Al-Areen and Daheyat Al Areen.
Valued at $650 million, Villamar @ the Harbour is Bahrain’s most advanced and exclusive residential complex at the landmark Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH).
Spread over 35,900 sq m, the project has five components - The Twisting Towers, Lifestyle Apartments, Terraced Villas, Terraced Podium and Sky Villas.
Downtown Al Areen is a sustainable mixed-use urban development with high tourism appeal that promises to attract a wide range of visitors to the country and region. Valued at $300 million, the project is spread over 96,000 sq m in the heart of the Al Areen Development, a world-class leisure destination.
Daheyat Al Areen, with a total investment of $700 million and spread across 245,000 sq m, boasts state-of-the-art commercial, residential and mixed-use development segments.
Villa Royale, GHC’s latest offering, is located about 20 minutes from central Tangiers in the prestigious Royal Resort Cap Malabata and offers views of the Mediterranean coast. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo