Porta Reef to hand over units by year-end
Manama, October 5, 2009
Porta Reef Real Estate Development Company will be ready to hand over units to owners by end of the year, with construction work by Al Kooheji Construction ahead of schedule and almost completed.
'We are delighted to see that the project is going ahead of schedule where progress is significant,' said Porta Reef chairman Fawaz Ali Al Jowder.
'We aim to provide the best services to assist in answering the continuous demand for high-quality residential units. I would like to thank all our strategic partners who helped in making Porta Reef a reality and meet client expectations.'
'Porta Reef is the first project to offer freehold ownership on Reef Island,' said Porta Reef head of sales Ahmed Habib.
'We have especially ensured that investors and owners alike receive added value to their investment.'
Porta Reef is a $90 million project, which includes three residential 10-storey towers.
The towers comprise 126 two-bedroom, 57 three-bedroom deluxe apartments, and six premium penthouse apartments that truly represent the definition of luxury.
Each unit also has a balcony, and residents will have access to a sea-view swimming pool and jacuzzi, as well as separate gym facilities for men and women equipped with the most innovative exercise equipment.
A fully-furnished model unit was launched in June this year for potential buyers and investors to view.
Reef Island is a strategic joint venture between the government of Bahrain and the Mouawad Group for Real Estate Development Company.
It aims to attract high-net worth property investors from Bahrain as well as GCC residents who are looking for a distinctive second home.
The $1.25 billion freehold development project covers an area of just under 600,000 sq/m, of which Porta Reef occupies just over 16,000sq/m.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum