Victory Heights handover in progress
Dubai, October 5, 2009
The handover of units at Victory Heights Golf Residential and Development, the joint venture between Arcapita, a Bahrain based investment bank, and Dubai Sports City, is in progress.
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and Eastern Contracting (Eastern) Joint Venture Company have handed over 84 new villas from the villages of the luxury golfing residential community.
“Collaborating with L&T / Eastern we are glad to say that we are delivering one of the most luxurious and technically advanced residential communities in the world,” said Yasser AlRaee, general manager, Victory Heights.
The contract between L&T / Eastern and Victory Heights is worth in excess of $150 million. The project undertaken by the joint venture company involves the construction of 295 high-end or luxury villas ranging in sizes from Type B 5,182 sq ft and Type C 4,334 sq ft.
L&T is India’s largest engineering, technology and construction conglomerate, and Eastern Contracting (a Bukhatir Group of Companies), which undertakes a variety of turnkey and other construction projects, is one of the oldest and well-known contracting companies in the UAE.
Covering some 25 million square feet, Victory Heights is an exclusive villa community offering 961 beautifully designed villas and town homes set in and around The Els golf course. The 18-hole championship golf course has been designed by renowned golfer Ernie Els and will be complemented by the Butch Harmon Golf Academy. Additionally, an international tennis club academy will be based within the community.
Located in Dubai Sports City, the world’s first integrated sports city, this development will present a variety of amenities including schools, retail and community facilities and a world-class range of sports and leisure facilities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed