DSOA releases 1st phase of development
Dubai, October 6, 2009
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), a Government of Dubai owned free zone, has put on sale and for lease 400 housing units, which make up the first phase of its Cedre Villas residential development.
DSOA revealed this at Cityscape Dubai 2009, a top business-to-business real estate investment and development event, which opened yesterday (October 5) and will run until October 8 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The 400 villas in the first phase of the project, which has a total of 1,047 units, comprise executive villas, twin villas, and town houses. The villas will be available with three architectural models, modern, traditional, and Islamic and will be offered at very competitive rates in relation to current market prices, said a statement.
In addition, DSOA also announced the remaining finishing works for the Dh1.55 billion ($421 million) villa development is proceeding as scheduled while more than 280,000 cubic meters of concrete have already been laid out for construction.
DSOA’s announcements are in line with its mission of meeting the professional and residential requirements of all companies operating from within the high-tech park.
“We are proud to release the first phase of the Cedre Villas development during Cityscape Dubai,” said Muammar Al Katheeri, chief officer – engineering management at DSOA.
'We are also directing all our efforts towards the timely completion of the multiple stages comprising this project,” he added.
“This landmark development comprises spectacular villas built with up to 40 per cent more space than the available villas in the market, and are built in accordance with international quality standards that reflect the commitment of Dubai Silicon Oasis in creating an integrated community for those living and working in the region’s pioneering technology cluster.”
The development offers residents an exclusive club house, a shopping complex, health and leisure facilities, swimming pools, schools and academies, hospitals, play areas and other lifestyle necessities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum