DPG starts handover of 2,387 Business Bay units
Dubai, October 7, 2009
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holdings, has commenced the handover of 2,387 high-end units at the residential and commercial towers of the highly anticipated Executive Towers development, in Business Bay.
The first venture from Dubai Properties Group to be delivered in Business Bay, The Executive Towers offers an upscale lifestyle in the heart of Dubai. The exclusive new community is conveniently located adjacent to both the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road.
The the Dh3 billion ($816 million) development comprises 12 buildings, ten of which are residential and 60 villas located at the plaza level, 16 boutique office villas, and a three-level podium that offers parking bays for 3,602 vehicles.
The handover of The Executive Towers includes 176 commercial units and 2,211 residential units.
“Business Bay continues to meet several important milestones with the extension of the Dubai Creek nearing completion,” said Khalid Al Malik, Group chief of Dubai Properties Group.
The names of the 11 towers has also been revealed by Dubai Properties Group. The first four residential towers facing east will be named East Heights 1 to 4, while the fifth, a 39-floor commercial property, will be called Aspect Tower. The remaining six residential towers, facing west, will be named West Heights 1 to 6. The development will also include a 307-room Hotel Tower.
Residential spaces at The Executive Towers include studios, loft apartments, four-bedroom terraces, garden apartments, and one, two, three, and four-bedroom apartments. Additional features will include 24-hour security and maintenance, state-of-the-art health clubs with swimming pools, plaza-level landscaped gardens and direct access to the adjacent Bay Avenue featuring 185 retail outlets.
The Executive Towers is the second major freehold project to be handed over by Dubai Properties Group after Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), the largest single-phased development in the region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract