DPG to complete Ghoroob Mirdif in Dec
Dubai, October 7, 2009
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), one of the largest real estate and development based businesses in the region, said it will expand its diverse portfolio of residential real estate with the completion of Ghoroob Mirdif in December.
The 3.3 million sq ft development will be one of the only upscale apartment communities in Mirdif and feature a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, ranging from 956 sq ft to 1,861 sq ft.
With its affordable units and easy access to schools and shopping centers, including Uptown Mirdif and Mirdif City Center Mall, Ghoroob is ideal for mid-income families, according to a spokesperson.
“Ghoroob will transform the landscape of Mirdif by creating a destination for apartment living, now increasingly favoured by young professionals and families in Dubai,” said Khalid Al Malik, Group chief of DPG.
Complementing its portfolio of projects in the Mirdif district, DPG has also commenced leasing a diverse selection of spacious villas in Shorooq, one of the most sought after community developments in the emirate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing