Limitless and DTZ in leasing partnership
Dubai, October 8, 2009
Master developer Limitless has entered into a new partnership with real estate advisors DTZ to ramp up leasing activity at The Galleries at Downtown Jebel Ali.
A-grade office space is available in The Galleries’ first four commercial towers, where a growing list of household names such as Ericsson, Kraft, Standard Chartered Bank and Citibank have already moved in, with more commercial and retail contracts under negotiation, according to a company spokesperson.
Within easy reach of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, The Galleries offers tailor-made accommodation featuring onsite property and facilities management services. Business can lease from 1,000 to 15,000 sq ft per floor, on single or multiple floors.
“Working with DTZ, we look forward to welcoming more local and international companies, food and beverage firms and other retailers to The Galleries, which is fast becoming known for its top-flight facilities, convenient location and community-style environment,” said Salah Ameen, Limitless deputy executive director, Middle East.
“The market is now seeing increased occupier activity and we are experiencing good levels of demand for office accommodation, particularly those with Metro access,” added Philip Gray, UAE country manager for DTZ.
The Galleries – an eight building mix of offices, homes, retail and recreational space – is set in landscaped grounds with podium gardens, pools, fountains and a 300-seat amphitheatre. It is within walking distance of a Metro station. It will offer residential units for lease from the first half of 2010.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals