Work on Marina West progressing
Manama, October 25, 2009
Marina West, Bahrain's first gated beachfront high-rise residential and lifestyle community, is progressing well, according to a top company official.
“All our residential towers are progressing well. All the roof slabs are nearing completion, the internal block work has reached the 60 per cent mark and the external cladding is moving along simultaneously. All in all the shell and core of the residential apartments is likely to be ready by December. Thereafter the work on the internal finishes and the services will be in full swing,” stated Mahmood Janahi, chief of Marina West Real Estate Company.
“The works on the hotel and other ancillaries for the Marina West Development are also progressing well. The shell and core of the hotel will be ready a little later than rest of the residential towers. The vendors for the proposed retail outlets are under examination; the effort being to have a basket of dedicated brand retailers who will ensure quality service.”
“The work on organising the owners’ association constitution has commenced and other related documentation that will ease the registration of apartments by their owners.”
“The facility management company has been identified and the formulation of a formal agreement with them is being concluded. Work on the external road is progressing smoothly and agreements for the marine works and the marina berthing facility are in progress.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec