Big 5 PMV to offer retail promotions
Dubai, October 27, 2009
Visitors to Big 5 PMV, a major construction plant, machinery and vehicles show, can benefit from special retail offers negotiated by the organisers with select retailers, said a statement.
Organised by Streamline Marketing Group in conjunction with dmg world media, Big 5 PMV will take place from November 23 to 26 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
“The retail and hospitality industry faced a difficult year due to the economic downturn, and the major malls and hotel groups are doing what they can to win back customers,” said Nick Webb, director of Streamline Marketing Group.
“But as event organisers bringing thousands of visitors into the country, we can also play our part,” he pointed out.
“Exhibitors and trade buyers who attend our shows are all potential customers for local retailers and we’ve looked at ways to attract them into retail outlets while they’re here, rather than seeing them head straight back to their hotel from the exhibition floor to order room service. Big 5 PMV exhibitors and visitors can benefit from fantastic discounts, and at the same time, they’re giving local retailers a boost,” Webb added.
During the exhibition dates, select retailers at The Dubai Mall will be offering attractive discounts to Big 5 PMV exhibitor and visitor badge holders, and Jumeirah Emirates Towers will be offering a 30 per cent discount on food at their restaurants, the statement said.
Shuttle buses will carry exhibitors and visitors to The Dubai Mall, and will also be available for transportation between the Financial Centre and Al Jafiliya Dubai Metro stations and the exhibition venue.
Big 5 PMV visitors can also submit their business cards for the chance to win a Seawings Pearl flight, or an Audi TTS track experience at the Dubai Autodrome.
The Big 5 PMV will run alongside the Big 5, a leading construction and contracting event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project