Al Baddad to build huge camp
Sharjah, November 11, 2009
Al Baddad Global has signed a contract with Ashour Trade, to construct a 125,000-square meter camp for pilgrims in Makkah within a period of 36 days.
For the past seven years of Hajj season, Al Baddad Global successfully set up camps of huge areas and different sizes following a systemised strategy based on continuous research, development and using the latest technologies in this field.
Al Baddad Global is now the number one leader in the Middle East and the Gulf region in the field of manufacturing and marketing mobile halls and servicing global markets in Asia, Africa and Europe.
As the Hajj season draws near, the issue of accommodating huge number of pilgrims and the need to equip such camps, has to be tackled. In this regard, Al Baddad Global, supported by Al Baddad Industries and Al Baddad Equipment, will set up a fully-integrated camp with equipment and facilities that include mobile halls, ranging from pyramid-shaped, to golden ones, to domes of different sizes and areas.
Additionally, the company will also set up vital facilities in the camp such as clinics, toilets and other facilities.
In such complex projects, Al Baddad Industries provides all the vital facilities in the camp, such as the toilets, whereas Al Baddad Equipment provides all the heavy equipment such as large generators, air-conditioning units, in addition to cranes and transportation facilities. Al Baddad Global will also be providing all the camp’s requirements: beds, carpets, lighting, and other equipment.
Well known for high quality compliance with the highest international standards, Al Baddad Global adheres to global safety standards such as fire resistance, heat insulation and withstanding different weather conditions comparable to fixed buildings.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna