JCB closes big sale with Al Mutawa
Dubai, November 27, 2009
JCB Power Products, a top manufacturer of construction equipment, confirmed a $100,000 deal with UAE equipment hire company Al Mutawa General Transport for nine JCB LT9 lighting towers.
The deal was made at the recently concluded Big 5 PMV show, a construction plant machinery vehicles exhibition in Dubai.
“It’s a good start and we hope this will be a platform leading to significant sales across the region over the next 12 months as the market recovers,” said Faizal Hamze, JCB’s export sales manager for the Middle East.
Highly transportable and ideal for rental fleets, the nine-metre JCB LT9 provides temporary, portable light to a vast range of applications within road construction, rail construction and the events and agricultural sectors.
Among the biggest attractions at the Big 5 PMV exhibition were JCB’s world-famous Dancing Diggers, the mechanical dancing troupe which made their Dubai exhibition debut after thrilling crowds at events world wide with intricate routines set to music.
“The Big 5 PMV has been an excellent opportunity to strengthen the JCB brand in the Middle East,” said Paul Murray, District Sales Manager for the Middle East at JCB.
“The response we have got from the JCB Dancing Digger display has been really positive and this has been an ideal launch for the show in this region.”
Creating a platform for plant, machinery, construction vehicles and equipment suppliers to meet face to face with key buyers from across the region and overseas, the Big 5 PMV attracted 149 exhibitors from 20 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project