Hydra Towers foundation ready
Abu Dhabi, December 7, 2009
Abu Dhabi-based Hydra Properties said it has completed the concrete casting of the main foundation of Hydra Towers, a series of five vertical wave-shaped business towers, ranging from 20 to 36 floors in the thriving Business Bay area in Dubai.
Hydra Towers is a freehold commercial complex that will offer impressive views of the bay, harbour projects and the Arabian Gulf.
The cluster of five uniquely shaped high-rise towers is set to become an iconic development in Business Bay area and is on track for expected completion by the end of 2011, said a top Hydra official.
The Hydra Towers site has seen steady progress since piling work was completed in June this year. With the main contractor mobilised on-site, Hydra Towers on track for achieving its next milestones on schedule, said Ali Bin Sulayem, Hydra Properties’ chief executive officer.
“Hydra Properties is committed to delivering high quality commercial and residential properties across the UAE. The Hydra Towers development promises to reach the pinnacle in business environments, both in terms of facilities and location, and we are working towards completing the project on schedule,” he observed.
Hydra Properties is the master-planner and developer behind projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai that include Hydra Avenue Towers, Hydra 55 Towers, Hydra Village Abu Dhabi, Golf Walk, Hydra Corporate Towers, Hydra Executive Towers, Marina Spirit, Downtown Tower, Hydra Towers and Eves Tower.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project