DPG starts The Villa units handover
Dubai, December 15, 2009
Dubai Properties Group, a member of Dubai Holding, said it has started the handover of residential units at The Villa, a Dh6 billion ($1.63 billion) freehold development in the heart of Dubailand, the landmark tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
The visionaries behind the Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Executive Towers at Business Bay will handover Phase-I of The Villa – The Ponderosa, an exclusive development that brings the aesthetics and culture of the Spanish Lifestyle to the Middle East.
Featuring 1,814 Spanish-style villas built over a 35 million sq. ft area, The Villa development is a prestigious community with plots ranging from 5,500,000 sq ft – 16,000 sq ft. The Spanish style villas feature striking architecture based on the legendary cities of Cordoba, Granada, Valencia, Marbella and Mallorca.
Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO of Dubai Properties Group, said: “The Villa is an upscale community designed to meet the requirement of our discerning customers and speaks to the breadth and diversity of our portfolio. The handover of The Villa at Dubailand affirms our strong commitment to delivering world-class communities and solidifies our status as a key master developer in the region.'
The Villa at Dubailand is meticulously designed to offer residents the feeling of being on vacation in their own homes. The community is located at the quiet edge of the city amidst a tranquil desert landscape.
The residential units include four, five and six-bedroom Spanish-style courtyard villas with terraces that offer enchanting views of the surrounding landscape.
DPG has previously announced that Salwan Property Management will deliver its premium services at The Villa community. Salwan is a subsidiary of Dubai Properties Group and a leading provider of innovative leasing and property management solutions in the region.
Dubai Properties Group has a diverse spectrum of residential, commercial and mixed-use developments including Business Bay, The Villa, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Al Waha, Remraam and Shorooq Mirdif.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand