Hill wins Qatar mall contract
Doha, December 22, 2009
Hill International, a leader in managing construction risk, said it has won a contract to provide project management services during the construction of Al Waab Mall project in Doha.
The $110 million Al Waab Mall will offer 425,000 sq ft of leasable space including a hypermarket, department stores, restaurants, food court and various types of retail outlets.
The contract has been awarded by Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al Thani, said a top Hill International official.
The three-storey retail development, with parking facilities for 1,300 cars located in the Fereej Al Amir District at the center of Doha City, is expected to be completed by January 2012.
'We are honoured that we have been selected to manage this important project,' said Raouf S. Ghali, president of Hill's Project Management Group (International). 'I am confident our team will successfully deliver this project for our client,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure