Echo Byoun in major ME deals
Riyadh, December 30, 2009
Echo Byoun International (EBI), a Saudi Italian JV specialized in industrial tools, workshop and laboratory equipments, said it has signed five major business deals in the Middle East region following its successful debut show at the Big5 exhibition.
The company said it was in the process of negotiating with another 15 prospective clients who took part in the Middle East’s biggest trade fair held at Dubai Trade and Exhibition Centre.
'Despite the economic downturn, we are very optimistic about the number of opportunities available to us in the near future. The astonishing success of Big 5 gave us an indication that, there exist very niche requirements in the region,' remarked Davide Ceriani, the EBI director and co-founder.
'Also, our first participation in Big 5 allowed us to highlight our range of more than 36,000 products of high quality European Industrial tools, workshop and laboratory equipments,' he added.
'We had a lot of visitors from different industries visiting our stand, allowing us to interact and explore new business opportunities and finalize deals with some very important clients in the UAE and the Middle East,' he added.
Hazzaa Al Qahtani, EBI co-founder and CEO, said, 'We have successfully managed to strengthen the company's position in the market and have started to expand our customer network regionally.'
'EBI will participate in more international exhibitions in the future that will cater to varied customer requirements. Not only does the company contribute to the industry itself, but it also helps in developing the engineering community in the area, which will assemble excellence – that's our Ultimate Objective,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed