Victory Heights completes two villages
Dubai, January 13, 2010
Two out of the seven villages that make up the Victory Heights development in Dubai Sports City have seen 100 per cent completion, the developers have announced.
A total of 305 villas have been completed in the two villages of ‘Estella’ and ‘Carmen’, which account for the majority of the 350 villas already handed over to residents in the 961-unit Victory Heights development, a joint venture between Dubai Sports City and Bahrain-based Arcapita.
“The completion of 100 percent of the villas in these two villages is an important milestone in the delivery of the entire Victory Heights project,” said Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee, general manager at Victory Heights.
“Both villages have their own distinct feel, Estella has a busier feel due to its location next to community centre, which once complete will be at the heart of the entire community. When the centre is finished early in 2010 we plan to host regular events for all residents, such as BBQs and family fun days.”
“In contrast, Carmen is an oasis of calm and tranquility. Situated right next to the Els Club golf course, it offers residents stunning views of the greens and lakes, giving the feeling of being completely away from it all,” Al Raee added.
The first phase of construction has been carried out by Al Jaber Group and L&T Western as part of a Dh977 million contract that saw the first homes being handed over in early 2009.
Due to its location within Dubai Sports City, residents in Victory Heights have easy access to a plethora of world-class sporting facilities, making it an ideal place for those who enjoy an active lifestyle.
As well as being surrounded by the award-winning 18-hole Els Club golf course, the development is within walking distance of The Butch Harmon School of Golf, where both beginners and seasoned players can work on their game.
Just five minutes drive away is the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, where national and international cricket and football matches are played, while five Sporting Academies offering world-class coaching to children of all ages in football, hockey, rugby, swimming, and cricket are due to open in early 2010.
“If you are into an active lifestyle and enjoy sports then Victory Heights really is the place to be. Everything you can think of in the sporting world is right on your doorstep,” confirmed Al Raee.
The villas in the development are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project