Al Baraka in key finance agreement
Manama, February 3, 2010
Al Baraka Islamic Bank has signed a MoU with Blue Water Investment Company to finance customers seeking to buy properties from the company.
'Since its launch of our Taqseet product, which was designed to finance the different consumer, housing and investment needs of our customers, it has been met with high demand and widespread acceptance in the local market,' said Al Baraka Islamic Bank director and chief executive officer Mohamed Isa Al Mutaweh.
'The signing of the memorandum of understanding with Blue Water Investment Company is perhaps further evidence of this popularity.'
He said the bank had designed the Taqseet mortgage finance to meet such needs by offering a finance amount up to BD500,000 ($1.3 million) for a period of 25 years at very competitive profit rates compared to other banks.
Blue Water said that they were pleased with the co-operation with Al Baraka Islamic Bank because it enjoyed an excellent reputation in the local market in providing high quality banking services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna