Drake & Scull unit wins $51m contract in UAE
Abu Dhabi, February 3, 2010
Drake & Scull International Abu Dhabi, a subsidiary of Drake & Scull International (DSI), has been awarded a contract worth Dh187 million ($50.9 million) for a prominent hotel in Abu Dhabi.
The contract for mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) works has been awarded by Arabian Construction Company (ACC) for the Rosewood Hotel.
This is the third project DSI has won in the first quarter of 2010, bringing the total value of projects won in the same period to Dh369 million.
“We are very pleased to be able to contribute to the growing market for construction and property development in Abu Dhabi,” said Khaldoun Tabari, vice chairman & CEO of Drake & Scull International. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec