6 top brands confirm space at DSC complex
Dubai, February 8, 2010
Six signed brands have confirmed to have leased space in an apartment buildings complex of Dubai Sports City (DSC), a $5 billion, 50 million sq ft mixed-use development.
Al Maya supermarket, Alpha Optical, Champions Cleaners, Al Shafar Pharmacy, Nutrition World, and Al Arrab Restaurant will open at DSC’s Canal Residence West, following handover from September.
Further commercial tenants will be confirmed shortly, said a statement.
“2010 is a year of deliveries and growth for Dubai Sports City, and with many elements coming online, the project is now a thriving community servicing local residents as well as visitors from surrounding areas,” said Sam Sayadan, retail development manager, Dubai Sports City.
“As a result, many retailers of all sizes are realizing this trend and now want to take space,” he added.
Canal Residence West’s studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments will be joined by the 400 villa owners already living in Victory Heights, a unique, gated golf course residential community within Dubai Sports City.
Opening later this year are the hockey stadium and six sports academies offering children of all ages the opportunity to receive world-class coaching in football, rugby, hockey, golf, cricket, and swimming. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing