Victory Heights to handover 400th villa
Dubai, February 18, 2010
Developers of Victory Heights, a major golfing residential development within the heart of Dubai Sports City, will be handing over the community’s 400th villa in March.
The 961-unit luxury project is a Dh2.5 billion ($680 million) joint venture between Dubai Sports City and the Bahraini investment bank Arcapita, and surrounds the award-winning The Els Club golf course, designed by world champion golfer Ernie Els.
Already this year, 100 per cent of the villas in two of the development’s seven villages have been handed over to homeowners, who have praised the community for its green and peaceful surroundings, and location at the heart of the world’s first residential development dedicated to sports.
“This is a key milestone in the full completion of Victory Heights, and shows that we are moving ahead with delivery on our villas, despite last year’s economic downturn,” said Talal Chihabi, head or sales, marketing, PR, and customer relations at Victory Heights.
“Victory Heights is proving to be a much sought after place to live, with people moving from other villa communities in Dubai to take advantage of the beautifully landscaped environment, which offers plenty of green space and privacy for family life.”
“The community’s close proximity to the world-class sporting facilities of Dubai Sports City is also proving a big draw for people who enjoy leading an active lifestyle,” Chihabi added.
“There are jogging tracks around the development, as well as dedicated children’s play areas, and parks where we hold community events. Living here makes you feel as if you are a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai.”
Villas in the development are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles, and cost between Dh800 ($218) and Dh1,300 ($354) per square foot to buy, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna