DSOA to showcase Cedre Villas in Qatar expo
Dubai, March 2, 2010
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) will showcase its Dh1.55 billion ($422 million) ‘Cedre Villas’ development at the Qatar International Investment and Real Estate Exhibition (Q-REX 2010).
DSOA launched the sale and lease of 400 of the 1,047 units from its Cedre Villas project at Cityscape Dubai in October 2009.
Comprising executive and twin villas as well as townhouses, the villas feature high-quality finishing, elegant designs, a peaceful environment and first-class amenities designed to suit customers’ individual preferences. The units are built in three distinct architectural models – Modern, Traditional, and Arabic.
The fifth edition of Q-REX is scheduled to take place from March 3 to 6 at the Qatar International Exhibition Centre in Doha. In recent years, the exhibition has evolved into a significant business-to-business networking event for real estate companies and practitioners in Qatar.
“We have a very unique offering in the form of Cedre Villas and the exhibition provides an ideal platform to showcase these components. We look forward to garnering more interest in DSO’s offering as a high-tech park and its Urban Community that provides a comprehensive range of lifestyle facilities to professionals working in the high-tech park,” said Adnan Juma Al Bahar, VP of Marketing and Corporate Communications at DSOA.
Located within the 7.2-sq km state-of-the-art integrated technology park, the 1,047-unit Cedre Villas project is part of a comprehensive urban community at DSO that offers office towers, research and development (R&D) and industrial zones, educational institutions, luxury apartments, villas, hotels, healthcare facilities and a wide range of lifestyle options to provide a dynamic commercial and social environment.
Dubai Silicon Oasis is a wholly-owned entity of the Government of Dubai and operates as a free zone technology park for the semiconductor, microelectronic and other high technology-based companies looking to set up their regional headquarters and R&D facilities in the Middle East and Africa region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan