Sorouh announces new mortgage deal
Abu Dhabi, March 7, 2010
Sorouh Real Estate, one of the leading real estate developers in the UAE, has launched its new mortgage deal for Sun Tower on Al Reem Island.
Sorouh’s Why Rent? promotion offers the best mortgage rate in Abu Dhabi to purchasers of any nationality who wish to buy a spacious apartment or penthouse in Sun Tower, part of Sorouh’s prestigious Shams Abu Dhabi development on Al Reem Island, said a statement.
Sorouh’s Why Rent? campaign, in conjunction with Abu Dhabi Finance, offers an unparalleled two-year fixed mortgage rate of 4.99 per cent, which is approximately 40 per cent below prevailing market offers. Abu Dhabi Finance will provide up to 85 per cent financing on properties, allowing people who have rented their entire lives in Abu Dhabi to own a home in the capital for the first time from as little as Dh6,500 per month.
The pre-launch of the new sales offer received a strong response from over 100 interested buyers, endorsing both the quality of the property product on offer by Sorouh, and the exceptional financing package it has arranged for customers, said the statement.
“Both the property and the mortgage rate offer excellent value, especially to Abu Dhabi’s long-term renters. Shams Abu Dhabi’s investment zone status means that owning a magnificent home in the city is now a dream come true for everyone, regardless of nationality,” said Simon Cunningham, chief sales and marketing officer, Sorouh.
The 65-storey Sun Tower, and its sister development, Sky Tower, are the tallest buildings on Al Reem Island, and the cornerstone of Sorouh’s landmark Shams Abu Dhabi development on the island.
The one, two, three, and four-bedroom units available for sale come in various floor plans and sizes, all with quality finishes and excellent amenities including a shopping mall, private gym and spa, tennis courts, childcare facilities and more.
Sorouh has become the first developer in Abu Dhabi to launch a dedicated sales website, he added.
The website, http://property.sorouh.com, includes live data on available properties in Sorouh’s developments, starting with Sun and Sky.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals