Remraam offers model apartment tours
Dubai, March 11, 2010
Remraam, a 22.6 million sq ft community being developed Dubai Properties Group (DPG), has opened two model apartments in Dubai for viewing by potential customers and investors.
Site tours will be scheduled twice daily on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, by appointment only, to allow potential Remraam customers to view two furnished one- and two-bedroom apartments and observe construction milestones throughout the development, a statement said.
In addition, DPG confirmed that work is progressing at the prestigious community with superstructure work 47 per cent complete and more than 35 per cent of the buildings have reached their full height.
Fifty-two per cent of buildings have reached the third-floor level, and 48 per cent have now risen to the fourth-floor level.
Block and plaster works have been completed on several buildings, while external paint works are progressing on site. The external decorative GRC and metal works are already being installed on the buildings’ facades. Work on the wall and floor ceramics are progressing, as well as the A/C, electrical and plumbing systems.
Nearly 90 per cent of the sanitary network is also complete, and construction work is underway for the 132 kv power substations. More than 2,700 workers are currently working on site.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer our investor an opportunity to preview the model apartments and asses the ongoing construction progress at the development,” said Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO, Dubai Properties Group.
Set across 22.6 million sq. feet and combining upscale community living with a value for money proposition, the Arabian-themed Remraam features low-rise architecture, high quality standards and a location within Dubailand, the region’s largest tourism and leisure development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project