Qatar property forum to feature B2B meetings
Doha, March 17, 2010
The concept of “business matchmaking”, which offers a business-to-business platform to bring people and ideas together, will be introduced at an upcoming real estate forum in Doha.
The third edition of Estate Qatar 2010: Qatar Property Investment Forum will be held on May 5 and 6 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Doha.
Chadi Abou Daher, general manager of organisers World Trade Centre Qatar, said that the forum is held at a very significant moment where much of the economic fundamentals that have guided property investments have changed or became obsolete.
The forum’s prime objective is to unveil new economic trends and identify future investments directions, Daher said.
He added that the forum will provide a perspective for clarifying the current state of affairs in the local and regional property market.
Estate Qatar 2010 will also feature panel discussions, debates, and multiple networking opportunities.
About 50 speakers will contribute to the event through the different panel sessions, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex
- Hyundai Heavy wins $1.4bn Kuwait contract