Hyder Consulting adopts Tekla’s BIM solution
Dubai, March 21, 2010
Hyder Consulting, a multi-national advisory and design consultancy, has switched to Tekla’s building information modeling (BIM) solution to develop its existing and future projects.
“Hyder Consulting is involved in the creation of many iconic projects across the region and the need for a comprehensive 3D modeling software is paramount for ultimate project success,” said Jonathan Huang, principal structural engineer in Hyder Consulting.
“After trying several BIM solutions, we found Tekla Structures as the most reliable and user-friendly solution by which we could easily modify and manipulate our 3D models. Tekla Structures is highly compatible with Analysis and Design tools and the capability of modeling accurate details in Tekla Structures helped us to check constructability and construction sequences during the design,” added Jonathan Huang.
Hyder Consulting recently used Tekla’s BIM Technology to model a new super high rise building which will be constructed in Saudi Arabia.
“Using Tekla’s BIM solution construction companies can streamline their project cycle, effectively cut costs, and manage waste that otherwise could jeopardize the existence of a project, and avoid potential time delays and budget overruns,” stated Reza Mashayekhi, product manager at Tekla.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes