Hill wins $11m Al Khafji contract
Riyadh, March 23, 2010
Hill International, a global leader in managing construction risk, has won a $11 million contract to provide construction management services to Al Khafji Joint Operations, a joint venture of Kuwait Gulf Oil Company and Saudi Aramco.
Under the three-year contract, Hill will manage the construction of senior and junior bachelors quarters for over 250 residents, a warehouse complex consisting of 15 separate buildings, an aviation control building and five schools.
The project is in Al Khafji, which is located on the Arabian Gulf near the Kuwait/Saudi border.
'We are very pleased to have been selected for this assignment,' said Raouf S. Ghali, president of Hill's Project Management Group (International). 'We look forward to delivering a successful project on behalf of our client,' Ghali added.
Hill International, with 2,400 employees in 80 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi