Hill wins $11m Al Khafji contract
Riyadh, March 23, 2010
Hill International, a global leader in managing construction risk, has won a $11 million contract to provide construction management services to Al Khafji Joint Operations, a joint venture of Kuwait Gulf Oil Company and Saudi Aramco.
Under the three-year contract, Hill will manage the construction of senior and junior bachelors quarters for over 250 residents, a warehouse complex consisting of 15 separate buildings, an aviation control building and five schools.
The project is in Al Khafji, which is located on the Arabian Gulf near the Kuwait/Saudi border.
'We are very pleased to have been selected for this assignment,' said Raouf S. Ghali, president of Hill's Project Management Group (International). 'We look forward to delivering a successful project on behalf of our client,' Ghali added.
Hill International, with 2,400 employees in 80 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show