Galfar wins $106.5m infrastructure deals
Muscat, April 5, 2010
Oman has awarded Galfar Engineering & Contracting Co contracts worth 41 million rials ($106.5 million) for infrastructure projects, a tender board official said on Monday.
The official told Reuters that the contracts covered three road projects and a hospital building.
Galfar's shares rose 2.1 percent on Monday. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc