Victory Heights villa handover begins
Dubai, April 13, 2010
Villa handover has begun in the fifth of seven villages that make up the luxury golfing community of Victory Heights in Dubai, the developer announced.
To date 450 luxury villas in the community have been handed over to homeowners out of a total of 961 units. While handover in Novelia is just beginning, two of the community’s seven villages have reached 100 per cent completion, despite last year’s real estate downturn, he said.
The fifth village of Novelia is made up of 96 villas comprising four, five and six bedroom homes set in attractively landscaped cul-de-sacs, with many of the properties boasting views of the award-winning The Els Club golf course, designed by world champion golfer Ernie Els.
“Novelia is situated right in the centre of the Victory Heights and has amazing views of the golf course greens and water-ways, giving the village an aura of tranquility and calm,” said Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee, general manager at Victory Heights.
Victory Heights lies at the heart of Dubai Sports City where a raft of world-class sporting facilities are being built, offering residents the opportunity to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Both The Els Club and The Butch Harmon School of Golf are within walking distance of the villa community.
Just five minutes drive away is the International Cricket Stadium and five Sporting Academies which offer world-class coaching to children of all ages in football, hockey, rugby, swimming, and cricket, which are due to open in the second half of this year.
Villas in the development are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals