Saudi Dar al-Arkan Q1 net down 6pc
Jeddah, April 17, 2010
Saudi homebuilder Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development Company posted on Saturday a six per cent drop in first-quarter net profit.
Dar made 398.6 million riyals ($106.3 million) in the three months to end-March down from 424.5 million riyals a year earlier, it said in a bourse statement.
"The decline in net profit stems from a slight decrease in average profit margins from sales that was caused by the geographic location of sold products," it said.-Reuters
Tags: Dar Al Arkan |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site