Bloom unveils key project at Cityscape
Abu Dhabi, April 18, 2010
Abu Dhabi-based Bloom Properties said it is marking its third consecutive participation at Cityscape Abu Dhabi with the launch of ‘Bloom Central’, its latest mixed-use project.
A leading real estate investment and development event, the Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2010 opened on Sunday and will run till April 21 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
'Bloom Central' is set to offer a 315-key five-star business hotel, 64 serviced apartments, and 49 two-three bedroom residences. The development will also add 7000 sq m of office space to the capital.
Bloom Properties said it will also showcase its portfolio including two projects that will be completed in 2010, a residential tower in downtown Abu Dhabi, as well as the Noor Residences in Al Ain comprising 26 low rise buildings.
The Bloom Gardens project, the flagship development strategically located on Abu Dhabi's Eastern Mangrove Corniche Road will also be showcased at the event.
Bloom Properties commenced construction activity on Bloom Gardens with the ground-breaking held earlier this year. The first phase, which includes 123 residential units – a mix of detached villas, town-house villas and semi-detached villas – is scheduled for delivery by the third quarter of 2011, said a top official.
The project also comprises the Brighton College School, the Abu Dhabi campus for the British school that will be managed by Bloom Education, a subsidiary of Bloom Properties.
Bloom Gardens will offer residents an exclusive gated community with spacious 3-5 bedroom villas with relatively large plot areas inspired by Italian and Andalusian architecture.
A club providing recreational facilities, landscaped pedestrian pathways and ample parking will add to the project’s lifestyle attributes. The financing will be provided by the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), and the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD).-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals