Nass posts Q1 net income of $10.7m
Manama, May 12, 2010
Nass Corporation earned a net profit of BD4.043 million ($10.7 million) for the first quarter of this year, up from BD3.63 million for the same period last year.
The company achieved a gross turnover of BD29.2 million against BD31 million a year ago.
Nass chairman Abdulla Ahmed Nass said that it was heartening to note that despite a fall in turnover this quarter by 5.97 per cent, the company had enhanced its net profit margin by 11.44 per cent.
'The robust performance of the company demonstrates its strong fundamentals and we are glad to inform our shareholders that we continue to maintain our growth despite difficult market conditions in the region,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing